Sober living homes-“Mike Brown’s House” provide a fully accredited, affordable, transitional housing program through a structured home environment with a monitored system of checks and balances. Residents reside with peers as they build a personal foundation for a healthier and sober lifestyle. Structure is the key to sobriety.
In 2004, Mike and Reneé founded Sober Living Properties, which became the first licensed recovery house in Utah. Sober Living Properties embraced clients coming from community programs, local treatment centers, outpatient services and those who had a desire to receive support in early recovery. Their first recovery house was created on a foundation of a strong and healing connection between its residents and the staff. This tradition continues today at each of their sober living houses. Mike has always been intimately involved and connected to the houses and the clients. As their reputation in the community grew, Sober Living Properties took on the nickname of “Mike’s House or Mike Brown’s House,” a moniker by which our properties are still known by today.
Sober Living Housing Options in Utah
Residents develop long-term sobriety through:
- Developing healthy relationships
- Building community support systems
- Acquiring daily living skills
- Accountability-random weekly drug/alcohol screening
- Obtaining employment or higher education
- Work/life balance
- Relapse prevention
Our supportive and affordable infrastructure supports clients as they re-build and build new connections with family members and peers. Residents become self-sufficient and independent through the skills learned while residing in the sober living residence.
Recovery residences include the following amenities:
- On-site house manager
- Fully furnished common areas
- Furnished private and semi-private bedrooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cable TV and telephone
- Wireless internet access
- On-site parking
Contact Next Level Recovery Today to learn more about Utah Sober Living Housing
- The structure and support that sober living offers me is amazing and has been a real blessing in my life.Kevin Nock
- Personalized treatment plans! You can work and maintain your life while seeking treatment! Wonderful and caring staff!!!!Deb Coffey
- Great staff, very dedicated.Michelle M
- Next Level Recovery, I can honestly say was perfectly the place for me to smoothly make my transition from in- patient treatment into reality.Jenifer Roylance-Franco
- I am currently attending NLR, I love it here. What's so great about it is they teach you emotion regulation. Therapist...Jennifer S.
- Next Level Recovery has changed my life in such a positive way. Night or day, they're there!Ericka Heath
- The staff here is great. The receptionist is great.Brian Clark
- Compassionate and relatable staff while you go through some of the toughest times in your life.Alyssa Bailey
- Amazing recovery center. Their results are unbeatable. They approach it from all aspects of cause and treat in a very comprehensive manner.Dr. D.