Addiction to alcohol leaves individuals and families feeling hopeless. At Next Level Recovery, we recognize that alcohol treatment is not only important to the people struggling with addiction but also to their families. In the process of treatment, it is normal to feel lonely, weak and overwhelmed. No one has to go through this alone. We help our patients realize that they are not alone and that they are strong enough to successfully go through treatment and lead sober lives.
Alcohol Treatment, Rehab & Counseling in SLC, Utah
Our proven treatment programs address more than your use of alcohol. We customize your sobriety plan to meet your specific needs and situation. We address other psychological issues that can accompany Alcohol Use Disorder. Although many people have a drink as a “pick me up,” alcohol depresses the brain. Alcohol lessens your inhibitions, slurs speech, and decreases muscle control and coordination, and may lead to an Alcohol Use Disorder.
When To Start Treatment
Signs of Alcohol Use Disorder:
- Memory loss
- Relationship issues with family, friends, school, and work
- Continuing use of alcohol to cope with problems or to feel “normal”
- Physical symptoms including a headache, anxiety, insomnia, nausea
- Drinking in secret
- Loss of interest in activities that do not involve drinking
- Irresponsible behavior such as involvement in crime or risky sexual activities
- Increased alcohol tolerance
- Neglecting responsibilities such as work, family or school
- Spending increased amount of time drinking
- Irritability and mood swings
- Inability to stop drinking once you start
If you, your family or your friends start to notice these problems, you should seek the help of an alcohol treatment center or alcohol rehab center immediately. Treating the addiction fast helps to reduce further damage to health, relationships, and work of the patient.
Treatment Options for Alcoholism
Treating Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms
95% of people with alcoholism experience withdrawal symptoms when they decide to stop drinking. Common symptoms include; a headache, nausea, sweating, shaking and anxiety. Sometimes, in more serious cases, the symptoms may include; hallucinations, high blood pressure, seizures and confusion. The mild symptoms are usually treated under out-patient care while the serious ones require inpatient alcohol rehab or treatment.
This treatment is basically about staying away from alcohol. It also includes medication for some withdrawal symptoms. The aim is to reduce physical dependence on alcohol and reduce chances of a relapse. It takes about 3-7 days.
Next Level Recovery Alcohol Rehab Center
We identify our patients’ individual situations and needs to customize a sobriety plan for each one of them. We offer more than just alcohol treatment. We equip patients with the skills to get through situations that would otherwise cause a relapse and offer family support. We also offer sober living houses to make the recovery process easier for our patients. We accept insurance plans from most providers in the nation and offer financing options for those who have no health insurance. Alcohol rehab and substance abuse treatment centers help people with alcoholism learn how to live sober lives. The methods at Next Level Recovery include;
Cognitive Behavior Therapy
This treatment option is founded on the assumption that distortions of thoughts and maladaptive behavior lead to psychological disorders. It, therefore, focuses on teaching patients new coping mechanisms and new skills of interpreting information
This treatment method uses recreational activities such as art and dance to establish problems and needs, build confidence, develop better coping mechanisms, improve cognitive functioning and build social skills.
A good alcohol treatment center makes all the difference in your recovery process. Contact us now for help. You may also visit us in Salt Lake City to get your treatment started.
Our clinicians help you set attainable goals while learning to cope with everyday situations and triggers that might lead to relapse. You will learn how to manage stress and develop coping strategies through evidence-based modalities and experiential activities. Finding the right program to treat and manage your addiction recovery is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. Your willingness to explore treatment solutions is the first step to recovery. We invite you to call us and discuss possible treatment solutions today.
Next Level Recovery is conveniently located in Salt Lake City – Contact Us for Help Today
- Very knowledgeable staff. Everyone is very friendly, helpful and welcoming.Anastassiya S
- Next Level Recovery has changed my life in such a positive way. Night or day, they're there!Ericka Heath
- The staff here is great. The receptionist is great.Brian Clark
- They have an amazing process.Doug Gulbrandsen
- The staff is very caring and took time to help me solve problems and get back on my feet. It is a very safe and healing environment!Janis Angeles
- Compassionate and relatable staff while you go through some of the toughest times in your life.Alyssa Bailey
- Personalized treatment plans! You can work and maintain your life while seeking treatment! Wonderful and caring staff!!!!Deb Coffey
- The most Affordable sober living, and the houses are nice. Next Level Recovery is amazing outpatient as well.Frank Chiaramonte
- Next Level Recovery, I can honestly say was perfectly the place for me to smoothly make my transition from in- patient treatment into reality.Jenifer Roylance-Franco