Utilizing a customizable addiction treatment plan to get and stay sober is a worthwhile investment. Your life matters! Our flexible outpatient programs help you maintain your busy lifestyle, continue working and enjoy life with family and friends.
Your recovery program is built with our “whole-life” approach that includes relationships, career, health and psychological well-being. Our treatment programs are tailored to meet your specific needs and situation. Our Masters’ level clinicians can also address mental health disorders that co-occur with drug and alcohol dependency.
Our clinicians assist you in setting attainable goals and teach you how to cope with everyday situations and triggers that might lead to relapse. You will learn how to manage stress and develop coping strategies through evidence-based modalities and experiential activities. This is accomplished through individual and group therapy in a structured outpatient setting.
The Next Level Recovery residential treatment program provides comfortable housing on the premises for a client’s extended stay. The addiction recovery program will provide a safe and structured environment with 24-hour monitoring and support. After the initial intake process, a clinical team will devise a tailored treatment plan to address the client’s specific recovery needs.
Residential rehab will entail the following evidence-based treatment interventions for a multi-dimensional approach to recovery. These treatment elements include:
- Medically supervised detox and withdrawal. During the detox process the client will experience discomforts due to the withdrawal symptoms associated with the particular substance. Symptoms will be carefully observed throughout the detox and withdrawal phase of recovery, with medications provided to ease discomfort.
- Individual psychotherapy. Evidence-based therapies, such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), and motivational interviewing are provided in a one-on-one format. The therapist guides the client towards examining underlying emotional issues, and to make fundamental changes in the thought and behavior patterns associated with addiction behaviors.
- Group therapy. A clinician will guide the small groups, guiding discussion topics and facilitating productive participation among group members. Group sessions encourage open and supportive communication as a source of peer support while in treatment.
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT). MAT provides clients with medication therapy that assists them in achieving a sustained recovery. The medications, such as Suboxone or Vivitrol, help by blocking the effects of opioids and reducing cravings and the risk of relapse. Over time, the client becomes disinterested in using the original drugs and can be tapered off the MAT.
- Addiction education. Classes are provided that help clients gain a better understanding of how drugs and alcohol alter brain structures and chemistry. Clients will be guided toward creating detailed relapse prevention strategies, and will be equipped with several recovery skills to access once they leave the program.
- Recreational therapy. Understanding and restoring the mind-body connection is an essential component of addiction recovery. There are several activities that offer clients opportunities to deepen their personal journey and enjoy some recreation during treatment. These activities include yoga, art therapy, dancing, and rock climbing, and other outdoor sports. Physical activity and being outdoors is encouraged at Next Level Recovery.
Outpatient programming is available for individuals who wish to remain at home during their treatment period instead of residing on campus. There are various intensities of outpatient treatment:
- Basic outpatient therapy is used as a step-down following completion of the residential program, offering a newly sober individual to receive ongoing counseling on a weekly basis. Depending on the person’s needs, this may involve one individual therapy session and one group session per week.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP), which offers about 9 hours per week of programming.
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP), which starts off requiring 25-30 hours of participation per week, but is adjusted downward as treatment benchmarks are met.
Outpatient rehab offers some of the same treatment elements as the residential program, including therapy, group counseling, family counseling, addiction education classes, and MAT, but not at the same level of intensity as the inpatient program. Generally, outpatient rehab is most appropriate for mild to moderate substance use disorders, whereas residential treatment is better for moderate to severe addictions.
Sober living offers a drug and alcohol-free living space that can provide an additional layer of protection against relapse. Clients can access sober living while they are going through an outpatient program as an option when the home environment is not conducive to recovery. Other clients may utilize sober living housing for several months following a completed residential program.
Sober living offers several advantages in early recovery. These include:
- Regular testing to deter relapse
- Accountability to following house rules and contributing to household duties
- Opportunity to establish new healthy habits and daily schedule
- Social support
Many clients are simply not yet ready to return to their home environments directly out of residential rehab. Sober living provides a transitional step where the clients have time to adjust to a sober lifestyle and become more secure in recovery before returning home.
Neurodiversity Treatment and Assistance
At Next Level Recovery we offer a program that is specifically designed for adult individuals who may be diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). We do not view these diagnoses as something that must be cured, but rather meet the person where they are and work with them to foster the highest level of functionality in their daily lives.
Providing support to individuals challenged with the neurological differences involves helping to nourish more effective communication skills, social skills, and emotion regulation. Clients set goals to improve their lifestyle across all dimensions, including relationships, career, and home life. The program provides the clients with the resources to live a fulfilling and productive life.
Pornography Addiction Treatment
One of the distressing developments in recent years is the proliferation of available pornography on the Internet. Pornography addiction is a very common problem that affects 200,000 individual each year. The use of porn negatively impacts families and inflicting damage on relationships and marriages. The addiction can lead to sexual dysfunction, lost wages, low self-esteem, and feelings of shame and guilt. Pornography addiction is like all other behavioral addictions, in that it evolves to destructive compulsive behaviors.
Next Level Recovery offers a special program designed to help individuals struggling with pornography addiction. The rehabilitation program primarily involves the use of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). CBT can assist the client by guiding them to recognize the triggers to view pornography, and then to reframe the thought patterns that keep them in the cycle of resorting to the compulsion. Over time, the old thought-behavior patterns are replaced with new, healthy patterns that help them gain control over the problem.
Next Level Recovery Offers customized Addiction Treatment in Utah
- Alcohol Treatment and Rehab
- Substance Abuse Treatment and Rehab
- Inpatient Treatment
- Outpatient Treatment
- Sober Living in Utah
- Suboxone and Vivitrol Treatment
- Pornography Addiction
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Recreational Theraphy
Evidence-Based Treatment Modalities
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Person Centered Therapy
- Seeking Safety
- Eye Movement Desensitization Re-Processing (EMDR)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Moral Reconation Therapy (MRT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Relapse Prevention
- Experiential Activities
- Trauma Informed Yoga
We encourage family and peer involvement and support in your treatment. Studies have shown this increases your chances of maintaining sobriety and achieving long-term recovery.