Outpatient and Online Therapy Offered
Utilizing a customized addiction treatment plan to get and stay sober is a worthwhile investment. Your life matters! Our flexible outpatient programs help you maintain your busy lifestyle, continue working and enjoy life with family and friends.
Your recovery program is built with our “whole-life” approach that includes relationships, career, health and psychological well-being. Our treatment programs are tailored to meet your specific needs and situation. Our Masters’ level clinicians can also address mental health disorders that co-occur with drug and alcohol dependency.
Our clinicians assist you in setting attainable goals and teach you how to cope with everyday situations and triggers that might lead to relapse. You will learn how to manage stress and develop coping strategies through evidence-based modalities and experiential activities. This is accomplished through individual and group therapy in a structured outpatient setting.
IOP Treatment and TeleHealth
Outpatient programming is available for individuals who wish to remain at home during their treatment period instead of residing on campus. There are various intensities of outpatient treatment:
- Basic outpatient therapy is used as a step-down following completion of the residential program, offering a newly sober individual to receive ongoing counseling on a weekly basis. Depending on the person’s needs, this may involve one individual therapy session and one group session per week.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP), which offers about 9 hours per week of programming.
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP), which starts off requiring 25-30 hours of participation per week, but is adjusted downward as treatment benchmarks are met.
IOP Treatment Elements
- Individual psychotherapy. Evidence-based therapies, such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), and motivational interviewing are provided in a one-on-one format. The therapist guides the client towards examining underlying emotional issues, and to make fundamental changes in the thought and behavior patterns associated with addiction behaviors.
- Group therapy. A clinician will guide the small groups, guiding discussion topics and facilitating productive participation among group members. Group sessions encourage open and supportive communication as a source of peer support while in treatment.
- Addiction education. Classes are provided that help clients gain a better understanding of how drugs and alcohol alter brain structures and chemistry. Clients will be guided toward creating detailed relapse prevention strategies, and will be equipped with several recovery skills to access once they leave the program.
- Recreational therapy. Understanding and restoring the mind-body connection is an essential component of addiction recovery. There are several activities that offer clients opportunities to deepen their personal journey and enjoy some recreation during treatment. These activities include yoga, art therapy, dancing, and rock climbing, and other outdoor sports. Physical activity and being outdoors is encouraged at Next Level Recovery.
Generally, outpatient rehab is most appropriate for mild to moderate substance use disorders, whereas residential treatment is better for moderate to severe addictions.
Sober Living Resources
Sober living offers a drug and alcohol-free living space that can provide an additional layer of protection against relapse. Clients can access sober living while they are going through an outpatient program as an option when the home environment is not conducive to recovery. Other clients may utilize sober living housing for several months following a completed residential program.
Sober living offers several advantages in early recovery. These include:
- Regular testing to deter relapse
- Accountability to following house rules and contributing to household duties
- Opportunity to establish new healthy habits and daily schedule
- Social support
Many clients are simply not yet ready to return to their home environments directly out of residential rehab. Sober living provides a transitional step where the clients have time to adjust to a sober lifestyle and become more secure in recovery before returning home.
Neurodiversity Treatment and Assistance
At Next Level Recovery we offer a program that is specifically designed for adult individuals who may be diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). We do not view these diagnoses as something that must be cured, but rather meet the person where they are and work with them to foster the highest level of functionality in their daily lives.
Providing support to individuals challenged with the neurological differences involves helping to nourish more effective communication skills, social skills, and emotion regulation. Clients set goals to improve their lifestyle across all dimensions, including relationships, career, and home life. The program provides the clients with the resources to live a fulfilling and productive life.
Next Level Recovery Offers customized Addiction Treatment in Utah
- Outpatient Treatment
- Sober Living Resources in Utah
- Alcohol Treatment and Rehab
- Substance Abuse Treatment and Rehab
- Inpatient Treatment Resources
- Suboxone and Vivitrol Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Recreational Theraphy
Evidence-Based Treatment Modalities
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Person Centered Therapy
- Seeking Safety
- Eye Movement Desensitization Re-Processing (EMDR)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Moral Reconation Therapy (MRT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Relapse Prevention
- Experiential Activities
- Trauma Informed Yoga
We encourage family and peer involvement and support in your treatment. Studies have shown this increases your chances of maintaining sobriety and achieving long-term recovery.
Contact Us Today for your personalized Addiction Rehab, Counseling or Treatment near Salt Lake City, UT. Next Level Recovery also offers Online Therapy and TeleHealth options. We are here to help! Call Admissions at (888) 759-5846
6771 South 900 East
Midvale, Utah 84047