Dear Next Level Recovery Community,
At Next Level Recovery, our main concern has always been the health, safety, and well-being of our clients and staff. Due to the recent events of Coronavirus (COVID -19), Next Level Recovery’s top priority is to keep our clients and staff safe from the spread of COVID-19. We understand the severity of the situation at hand and would like to inform you of what we are doing:
- Next Level Recovery has implemented an infection control plan that adheres to the CDC and local health department guidelines. We will be disinfecting all high contact surfaces every 30 minutes and have ample sanitizing supplies available.
- All clients and visitors will undergo a screening questionnaire for COVID-19 symptoms. If symptoms are confirmed during the screening, immediately alert a staff member for further instruction.
- Common symptoms include: fever (100.4 degrees F), cough, and difficulty breathing. All staff members have been trained on monitoring any signs or symptoms in the screening procedure.
- Clients and staff will be required to stay home if they are feeling ill.
- We are urging all personnel to keep 6 ft apart, as an extra precaution.
- Next Level Recovery will be providing services via teleconference/telehealth to those who are ill and cannot attend sessions in person.
We have the BEST of COVID-19 practices in place, for your trust and safety. All of our VIRTUAL services can be enjoyed WEEKLY 9am – 9pm to SERVE YOU with FLEXIBILITY. We take MOST ALL Insurance and MEDICAID. We are currently accepting patients into our treatment program. We appreciate your trust and patience during this unprecedented time. If you have any concerns, please contact your therapist, our front office at (801)386-9799, or Mike Brown, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, Renee Brown, President, email@example.com, Kylee Porter, Operations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
6771 South 900 East
Midvale, Utah 84047