Many substances, such as alcohol, opiates, and stimulants can create dependency and addiction over time. Substance dependency and addiction is compulsive and out-of-control substance use, despite the consequences.
Drug & Substance Abuse Rehab, Treatment & Counseling in Utah
Signs of addiction include:
- Loss of control
- Neglecting important activities
- Risk taking
- Relationship issues with family, friends , school and work
- Changing appearance
- Family history of substance use
- Behavioral and emotional changes
- Continued use regardless of negative consequences
Most commonly used addictive drugs:
- Opioids-Heroin, prescription pain medications and Suboxone
- Stimulants-Cocaine, Amphetamines and Methamphetamines
- Sedatives-Xanax, Klonopin and Valium
Our treatment programs address more than your use of addictive substances. We customize your sobriety plan to meet your specific needs and situation. We can also address other psychological issues that can accompany Substance Use Disorders.
Our clinicians help you set attainable goals, while learning to cope with everyday situations and triggers that might lead to relapse. You will learn how to manage stress and develop coping strategies through evidence-based modalities and experiential activities.
Finding the right program to treat and manage your addiction and recovery is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. Your willingness to explore treatment solutions is the first step to recovery.
We invite you to call us and discuss possible treatment solutions today. Call 1-877-890-0248.