Sober living homes provide a fully accredited, affordable, transitional housing program that offers a structured environment with a monitored system of checks and balances. Residents reside with peers as they build a personal foundation for a healthier and sober lifestyle. Structure is the key to sobriety.
Newly sober individuals or those currently in out-patient treatment programs often seek supportive housing. We partner exclusively with Sober Living Properties at 5 locations along the Wasatch Front.
Residents develop long-term sobriety through:
- Developing healthy relationships
- Building community support systems
- Acquiring daily living skills
- Accountability-random weekly drug/alcohol screening
- Obtaining employment or higher education
- Work/life balance
- Relapse prevention
Our supportive and affordable infrastructure supports clients as they re-build and build new connections with family members and peers. Residents become self-sufficient and independent through the skills learned while residing in the sober living residence.
Recovery residences include the following amenities:
- On-site house manager
- Fully furnished common areas
- Furnished private and semi-private bedrooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cable TV and telephone
- Wireless internet access
- On-site parking
For more information, please call 1-801-893-9859